PERVOK

26 Movie Reviews

Ended different than I thought it would.

Excellent, but I thought it was gonna end with him going "shit, my smokes were in my pocket, they're all wet now :'("

Haha, oh well. Awesome work man.

5'd

for uber justice. Excellent work.

Hmm, well I think...

LESS CLAWKS MOAR MUSIC VIDEO, LOL

Joking. This was the best animation. Ever. Fuck.

14 Game Reviews

Addictive.

Even though I suck at it, it's actually really fun. Good work. Also, the music is kind of shitty... if you ever need help with that in the future, get a hold of me ;)

Wow.

Gotta be the most intense game of pong I've ever played. I didn't have a long time to play it, but that's a good thing; I got owned bad enough. 1-8. Damn computer.

Thanks for using my music though buddy. Keep it easy;

My God.

First off, if no one knows me, they should LURK MOAR >:(

Second, I love you. Secks?

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

1 - Not only that, they should learn to read the credits!

2 - Hmmm... I think the age difference is too much.

I love you too, in a platonic way.

401 Audio Reviews

Fifen :) I like your BP filter effects for the intro, and dude that is a super heavy bass! Your choice of drum fills are excellent and minimal, very fitting for the track so far. Damned those pads make for some atmosphere. Your hats don't have a lot of high end bite to them, makes it so it blends with the track nicely. I'm still waiting for that awesome 16th note kick+bassline drop, but the offbeat bass actually works a lot better than I thought it would have. Ahh nice pitch bending at the end, or were those just gnarly effects?

Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed this :) don't hear enough goa/psy trance these days.

Sequenced responds:

at the outro all I did was used automation on some knob on fl studio's harmless (i think) and then I just automated the OSC knob in TS404. so yeah basically pitch bend :p

thanks for the review brahhh

Man did i ever love that intro. Sounds like some quite drunk stumbling on the keys :) the whole track actually has a super dope vibe going on. Your instrumental solos are freaking ridiculous, and very new school jazzy :) that background stutter arpeggio definitely carried the whole beat but man did it ever add some spicey flavor to those keyboard solos. Even moreso when you brought backcthe original groove with that syncopated rhythm on the piano. Original, funny, and enjoyable:)

Sorry if my typings a bit fucked, im typing this review on my phone lol. Hopefully you canvget your computer up and running soon :)

Quarl responds:

dawww, love <3

WIP = tear this song apart cause you don't think you're done with it!

Fine, I will. The beginning of the song is just long enough before the drums come in, but when everything starts to filter in, you can hear a compression problems going on with the superstrings. Probably the saw strings could get turned down or there are other mastering sacrifices you could make.

I'm likin these grooves you're building. Cool bass drop at 2:17 :) After then your whole bass is pretty damn funky. Would have been awesome to hear that stuff earlier on in the song. But other than that, solid tune man. Enjoyable listen :)

If you wanna return the favor and check out my songs, I'm at pervok.bandcamp.com and reverbnation.com/pervok :) Keep doin what you're doin!

FACE