Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

Ended different than I thought it would.

Excellent, but I thought it was gonna end with him going "shit, my smokes were in my pocket, they're all wet now :'("

Haha, oh well. Awesome work man.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

FUCKING GOLD.

Normally, when something as ingenious as this comes out, I usually watch it a bunch, show it to my buds, that's it. All the bad reviews are things that I usually just read for my own entertainment because I'm wondering what the fuck crawls around in these people's brains for them to not find this shit absolutely hilarious!

PS: Welcome to my lair

WELCOME TO MY LAIR ASSHOLE

ASDFJHASDKFLJAHLSKDFALDSKFWHATTHEFUCK

I hope you guys live the rest of your lives in peace and happiness, you've deserved it with such a work of art :)

-3 Day Weekend- -3 Day Weekend-

5'd

for uber justice. Excellent work.

BFreestyle BFreestyle

Hmm, well I think...

LESS CLAWKS MOAR MUSIC VIDEO, LOL

Joking. This was the best animation. Ever. Fuck.

-Zenon

Kid Icarus: Rampage (T) Kid Icarus: Rampage (T)

Very nice.

Thanks for using my music in this flash. If you ever need a few pieces of music for the real thing, just PM me or something and I'll be glad to make something for you.

Great work.

Miscalculation Ep2 Miscalculation Ep2

Wow. What can I say...

...other than I'm damned proud to have my music used in this movie? Yes, my music fit just nicely and everything, but if you ever need some custom music for your next flash, just tell me the length that you'll be needing the song and I'd be more than happy to help you out.

Sweet flash-work man. Seriously.

Keep it easy!

360 : The Ring of Death 360 : The Ring of Death

Fucking funny!

OK, maybe it's not that funny... the ring of death is no laughing matter :( But the fact that "you" killed yourself over it just made me laugh XD The music just added to the hilarity.

Good stuff, and thanks for using my music bro :)

Keep it easy;

tacobuttfish responds:

Hey, glad you liked! And keep the good music coming, I'm lovin it like McDooshalds! Thanks for the review, and the good score!

-Nathan Gibson of Taco Buttfish Cartoons

The End of Clocks The End of Clocks

Have I ever told you

that I love you so? :')

Thank you for using me in a good flash :D Even though I was kind of looking foreward to you using an actual battle song in an actual battle. LOL!

Got a chuckle outta me. I think that its time that this goes on my favorites. IN THE NUMBER ONE SPOT.

*oos and ahs from all directions*

Remember, if you can't find a song type that you need in the 300+ (soon to be 350+) songs that I have, don't be afraid to ask :)

Excellent work. Keep it up, fewl!

Omgee responds:

Ha, whoa, number one spot? That's pretty cool. Thanks, dude.

Glad you liked this one. It'd kind of suck if you hated the movies that I put your music in, y'know? As for future stuff, I actually do have a couple of ideas in mind, but I'll PM you about them. :)

Thanks for the great review! <3

Ello Ello

Damn sexy.

Best part was the ending, of course. lolz.

Thank you for using my music in this flash! You know that I appreciate it :D

Omgee responds:

:) I'm glad you liked it. You're an amazing musician and I plan on using your work in future movies -- and next time you won't be buried in an easter egg at the end!

Yizze's Sick Line Yizze's Sick Line

The good old days.

I seriously am considering going back to 'blackhawk', but I dunno. Cause, in the music industry, the names Zenon and Zeenon are already taken! lol! Zenon is a trance artist and Zeenon is a Heavymetal artist. Go figure, eh?

Anywho, awesome flash. Very smooth, and clearly FBF. Lovin' that :D One question though: In that bubbleman theme song, what genre do you want? Slow RNB like, kind of like Aqua with the trance, a DnB song, what do you want?

Respond to me and tell me, and I'll submit it as soon as I get a good idea down on the floor for you :) Oh, and tleling me the length you'd want it (roughly) would be awesome as well :D

So yeah, awesome flash! Keep up the good work!

boney-man responds: