Platform Racing Platform Racing

Addictive.

Even though I suck at it, it's actually really fun. Good work. Also, the music is kind of shitty... if you ever need help with that in the future, get a hold of me ;)

Firestorm Pong Firestorm Pong

Wow.

Gotta be the most intense game of pong I've ever played. I didn't have a long time to play it, but that's a good thing; I got owned bad enough. 1-8. Damn computer.

Thanks for using my music though buddy. Keep it easy;

NSG013: Zenon is Gay NSG013: Zenon is Gay

My God.

First off, if no one knows me, they should LURK MOAR >:(

Second, I love you. Secks?

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

1 - Not only that, they should learn to read the credits!

2 - Hmmm... I think the age difference is too much.

I love you too, in a platonic way.

NG Quiz 5: Four Second F NG Quiz 5: Four Second F

Shit, guy.

Sorry about not reviewing this earlier! I swear I played it as soon as it came out, but I just never got to thanking you for adding another submission to one of my songs :)

Thanks man. Keep er' easy;

-BN

PS: If you ever need some custom music for one of your movies/games, just PM me, and I'll do my best to help :)

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Hey! No problem!

Thanks for making so many awesome tracks in the AP and I'm glad you like this (I think...).

I'll be sure to contact you if I ever start a new idea that needs high-tempo stuff!

Stay funkY!

FL Studio Basics Tutorial FL Studio Basics Tutorial

Good man!

I'll be sure to link FL newbies to this flash! Great work, this is a tutorial that Newgrounds really needs.

DoomyCheese responds:

Alright! Good stuff :D Lol, send em' all this way! Lmao, thanks for the review!

Pumpkin Carving Hour Pumpkin Carving Hour

Yay!

Awesome game, thanks for using my music in this flash!

Jindo responds:

No problem :), your music suited this best imo, great job with the music :).

Thanks for the review!

Color Commander Color Commander

Woah like.

Really fun game. I got level 10 attack, level 10 health, level 11 tech, maximum quantity, and I was making hundreds of thousands of $ ever second. Awesome game.

My initial goal was to get to level 100, but I stopped at level 70. One, was because the music was beginning to bore me, and two, was because the game was getting way too laggy. Actually, it started to lag really bad at level 40 +.

Good game though, I really enjoyed it!

Stalingrad Sprint Stalingrad Sprint

I am surprised.

My music worked surpringly good in this flash! I honestly would ahve never saw it coming :)

My longest time is 32 seconds, by the way. Damn, addicting, challenging, dramatic game you have going on here.

"Not one step backwards." Best phrase ever, in my opinion.

Keep it up! You are a great animator :) And thank you for using my music.

"Tracer" "Tracer"

Fun ass game!

I had a fun time swearing at this game cause I kept hitting the edges XD

Great work, and thanks for using my music! You have +1,000 respect points from me :)

Kill Smile! Kill Smile!

A sequel in the making?

Maybe you should use my music for the next one as well... :D

I don't have a webcam, so I didn't get to enjoy the game to the fullest. But I did enjoy listening to my music whilst tearing the little fucker aprat using my... uh... MIND POWERS!!11!

I'm sure that this will be an amazing game if you decide to make a sequel :) Keep it up!

And thank you for using my music :)

AngryFaic responds:

Thanks, all your music is really good. I heard this one and I thought instantly that it was perfect for the game. Thanks again for the good review!